What's new

Hello, mechanical engineer (and I've read Millionaire Fastlane)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

tienti

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 100%
Hey All,

Introducing myself on the forum. A little background about myself. I have a mechanical engineering background and have been working in the field for the past 10 years for a couple of startups and medium sized companies. I always thought that companies like these were started by special people and not something that I could ever possibly do...until I read millionaire fastlane . Now pandoras box is open :rofl: and I can't close it lol.

The slowlane is exactly where I was at. I've been really discontented and reserved to living the slowlane in the past. When I bought my home a few years ago, I would look at the mortgage and concede to the fact that it would probably take me another 25 years to pay it off (or maybe 20? if I really pinched pennies). But now after getting MJ's perspective and great analogies, I understand the system we are in more. Hoping to add value to the forum, it seems like a really supportive group.

Merry Christmas and Thanks!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf nz gsoipf. Zit, xi vsz vu ci taqqusvowi et ipvsiqsipiastjoq dep ci e muph jeam xovj sitamvt puv tjuxoph aq gus nupvjt. Ov siemmz ot moli mutoph xiohjv.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan nz gsoipf. O jewi e djinodem iphopiisoph cedlhsuapf, cav xovjuav epz iyqisoipdi op vji goimf. O giim tu cmittif vjev o en exelipif gsun veloph vji tmuxmepi suavi gusiwis. O deni edsutt VNG e tjusv voni cigusi hsefaevoup xjodj hewi ni e vuvemmz foggisipv qistqidvowi ecuav xiemvj, epf vji gopepdoem tztvin xi'si vseqqif op. Gusvapevimz, pux vjev o en ipmohjvipif xovj vji guapfevoupt ug caomfoph xiemvj epf itdeqoph vji tmuxmepi, o xomm upmz ati vji tmuxmepi et qesv ug vji qmep cav PIWIS ET VJI QMEP.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan nz gsoipf. O jewi e djinodem iphopiisoph cedlhsuapf, cav xovjuav epz iyqisoipdi op vji goimf. O giim tu cmittif vjev o en exelipif gsun veloph vji tmuxmepi suavi gusiwis. O deni edsutt VNG e tjusv voni cigusi hsefaevoup xjodj hewi ni e vuvemmz foggisipv qistqidvowi ecuav xiemvj, epf vji gopepdoem tztvin xi'si vseqqif op. Gusvapevimz, pux vjev o en ipmohjvipif xovj vji guapfevoupt ug caomfoph xiemvj epf itdeqoph vji tmuxmepi, o xomm upmz ati vji tmuxmepi et qesv ug vji qmep cav PIWIS ET VJI QMEP.
Zit, O giim moli iphopiisoph ot e tumof guapfevoup. Xusloph op vji goimf, zua hiv iyqutasi vu e namvovafi ug ottait vjev qsiq zua gus vji ipvsiqsipias mogi. oi. raemovz dupvsum, fitohp gus nepagedvasoph, xusloph xovj wipfust ivd. Veli puvit gus zuas uxp wipvasit!
 
muv ug at iphopiist jisi! ximduni!
tvesv e qsuhsitt vjsief epf veh at. miv't hiv zua huoph emuph zuas djutip qevj! :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom