The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, mechanical engineer (and I've read Millionaire Fastlane)

tienti

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 21, 2021
Hey All,

Introducing myself on the forum. A little background about myself. I have a mechanical engineering background and have been working in the field for the past 10 years for a couple of startups and medium sized companies. I always thought that companies like these were started by special people and not something that I could ever possibly do...until I read millionaire fastlane . Now pandoras box is open :rofl: and I can't close it lol.

The slowlane is exactly where I was at. I've been really discontented and reserved to living the slowlane in the past. When I bought my home a few years ago, I would look at the mortgage and concede to the fact that it would probably take me another 25 years to pay it off (or maybe 20? if I really pinched pennies). But now after getting MJ's perspective and great analogies, I understand the system we are in more. Hoping to add value to the forum, it seems like a really supportive group.

Merry Christmas and Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard my friend. Yes, we try to be supportive as entrepreneurship can be a long haul with results not showing up for months. It really is like losing weight.

freedomseeker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 18, 2021
Welcome to the forum my friend. I have a chemical engineering background, but without any experience in the field. I feel so blessed that i am awakened from taking the slowlane route forever. I came across TMF a short time before graduation which gave me a totally different perspective about wealth, and the financial system we're trapped in. Fortunately, now that i am enlightened with the foundations of building wealth and escaping the slowlane, i will only use the slowlane as part of the plan but NEVER AS THE PLAN.

tienti

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 21, 2021
Welcome to the forum my friend. I have a chemical engineering background, but without any experience in the field. I feel so blessed that i am awakened from taking the slowlane route forever. I came across TMF a short time before graduation which gave me a totally different perspective about wealth, and the financial system we're trapped in. Fortunately, now that i am enlightened with the foundations of building wealth and escaping the slowlane, i will only use the slowlane as part of the plan but NEVER AS THE PLAN.
Yes, I feel like engineering is a solid foundation. Working in the field, you get exposure to a multitude of issues that prep you for the entrepreneur life. ie. quality control, design for manufacturing, working with vendors etc. Take notes for your own ventures!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
lot of us engineers here! welcome!
start a progress thread and tag us. let's get you going along your chosen path! :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...