The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, just started approaching the fastlane

UnscriptedCH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 21, 2021
Berne, CH
Hi Fastlaners,
I reached my f**k you moment and i'm considering running away from my corporate job in one of the big consultancy grinders...ehm firms!
I'm currently studying russian for pleasure and i'd like to start doing russian translations on sites like Upwork to earn some money while dropping out of work (man, already too many "Is"!).
I know it's not entrepreneurship, freelancing would just be something to boost my income mostly for pleasure and starting to breathe while i produce some entrepreneurial idea.
Also, another thing i would like to try is to be a seller. Again, just for the sake of measuring if i'm up to the task, not as a life work.
Keep in mind that my father passed away recently and i will be soon be able to invest a decent amount of money to live without worrying too much about it.
I wonder if that sounds like a plan to you or if i'm missing the point of the fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard. Nothing wrong with freelancing as a Fastlane start, but at some point, you need to break time's noose.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...