The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, here's my introduction

Jason.Ryu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 7, 2023
Why I'm here
Ever since a couple of months back, I became obsessed with wanting to improve myself and do everything I could to ensure my future self’s success and mountains of wealth. Since then I have continuously read countless books (the most recently finished book being the Millionaire Fastlane ) and listened to webinars, but there was one thing I always felt was missing. The Millionaire Fastlane deeply resonated with me and woke me up to the reality that I might not amount to greatness one day by not taking action. It also made me realize that I’m surrounded by side laners and slow laners. The main reason why I am here is to further learn more about what other like-minded people did and get to know more people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Why I'm here
Ever since a couple of months back, I became obsessed with wanting to improve myself and do everything I could to ensure my future self’s success and mountains of wealth. Since then I have continuously read countless books (the most recently finished book being the Millionaire Fastlane ) and listened to webinars, but there was one thing I always felt was missing. The Millionaire Fastlane deeply resonated with me and woke me up to the reality that I might not amount to greatness one day by not taking action. It also made me realize that I’m surrounded by side laners and slow laners. The main reason why I am here is to further learn more about what other like-minded people did and get to know more people.
Welcome to the forum man.
If you want to get to know some guys you can join tomorrow's videocall.

I can send you the invite if you want to. It's kind of a mastermind where we help each other with business problems and I hold everyone accountable to the things they say they will get done.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...