sampinter
PARKED
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2023
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$65
$65
Hello, my name is Sam and I'm from Thailand.
I'm 18 years old.
i read millenarefastlane and unscrpted in thai version
I graduated last month
So I chose not to go to college and instead work at home with my girlfriend
I haven't begun working since graduation. However, I learning web design and spending money from parents.
I want to start a digital agency with my girlfriend so that I can cover my expenditures without having to rely on my parents.
I bought a course on creating a website with WordPress with flatsome themes. in thai
and read 1000000 web designer guide
The Thai course taught me how to calculate pay, hours, and focus on design, Foxwebschool focuses on results. It's in conflict, so I'm interested in foxwebschool, but the price of the course is too high when compared to Thai money. I don't have that kind of money.@fox
and i don't khow how to find customer becase i don't have result experience
yesterday i read How To Create A $2k+/Mo Passive Income Website In 30 Days (Or Less)@Lex DeVille
and I talk to my girlfriend
we should we make a digital product?
my girlfriend have ipad and she interesting
Now I'm confused about what to do. Or do you have any threads? Thanks.
(Sorry for using strange language. because I use Google Translate.)
I'm 18 years old.
i read millenarefastlane and unscrpted in thai version
I graduated last month
So I chose not to go to college and instead work at home with my girlfriend
I haven't begun working since graduation. However, I learning web design and spending money from parents.
I want to start a digital agency with my girlfriend so that I can cover my expenditures without having to rely on my parents.
I bought a course on creating a website with WordPress with flatsome themes. in thai
and read 1000000 web designer guide
The Thai course taught me how to calculate pay, hours, and focus on design, Foxwebschool focuses on results. It's in conflict, so I'm interested in foxwebschool, but the price of the course is too high when compared to Thai money. I don't have that kind of money.@fox
and i don't khow how to find customer becase i don't have result experience
yesterday i read How To Create A $2k+/Mo Passive Income Website In 30 Days (Or Less)@Lex DeVille
and I talk to my girlfriend
we should we make a digital product?
my girlfriend have ipad and she interesting
Now I'm confused about what to do. Or do you have any threads? Thanks.
(Sorry for using strange language. because I use Google Translate.)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
