The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

sampinter

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 8, 2023
Hello, my name is Sam and I'm from Thailand.
I'm 18 years old.
i read millenarefastlane and unscrpted in thai version

I graduated last month
So I chose not to go to college and instead work at home with my girlfriend
I haven't begun working since graduation. However, I learning web design and spending money from parents.
I want to start a digital agency with my girlfriend so that I can cover my expenditures without having to rely on my parents.
I bought a course on creating a website with WordPress with flatsome themes. in thai
and read 1000000 web designer guide
The Thai course taught me how to calculate pay, hours, and focus on design, Foxwebschool focuses on results. It's in conflict, so I'm interested in foxwebschool, but the price of the course is too high when compared to Thai money. I don't have that kind of money.@fox

and i don't khow how to find customer becase i don't have result experience
yesterday i read How To Create A $2k+/Mo Passive Income Website In 30 Days (Or Less)@Lex DeVille

and I talk to my girlfriend
we should we make a digital product?
my girlfriend have ipad and she interesting
Now I'm confused about what to do. Or do you have any threads? Thanks.
(Sorry for using strange language. because I use Google Translate.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 1686212640809.png
    1686212640809.png
    326 bytes · Views: 1

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads