My name is Nate and I found out about MJ by listening to a real estate podcast, I'm about halfway through the millionaire fastlane book.
I've been in the transportation field for over 20yrs and I already know that I don't want to put in another 20.
I'm a introvert and spend my time keeping to myself when I'm not with family. I've never owned a business before but I'm not sure what my niche would be to get out of the rat race. There are things that I'm intrested in but nothing stands out as a passion.
Thanks
I've been in the transportation field for over 20yrs and I already know that I don't want to put in another 20.
I'm a introvert and spend my time keeping to myself when I'm not with family. I've never owned a business before but I'm not sure what my niche would be to get out of the rat race. There are things that I'm intrested in but nothing stands out as a passion.
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
