- Joined
- Mar 10, 2012
- Messages
- 141
Rep Bank
$530
$530
User Power: 81%
Hi all,
It's a pleasure to meet you all. Most people call me 'V'. Recent university grad (8 months ago), 24, started working in corporate but after reading MJ's book, my life's been changed.
A little bit about me:
I own a very small percentage in a company in the ECD industry (electronics component distribution). It's not truely passive but it's doing very well at the moment.
I'm looking to start a website that will truly generate passive income. I have a couple ideas that are in the works.
Looking forward to becoming active on here, there's a great amount of knowledge. Thanks all.
It's a pleasure to meet you all. Most people call me 'V'. Recent university grad (8 months ago), 24, started working in corporate but after reading MJ's book, my life's been changed.
A little bit about me:
I own a very small percentage in a company in the ECD industry (electronics component distribution). It's not truely passive but it's doing very well at the moment.
I'm looking to start a website that will truly generate passive income. I have a couple ideas that are in the works.
Looking forward to becoming active on here, there's a great amount of knowledge. Thanks all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
