What's new

Greetings from Toronto!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

papapia

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 12, 2022
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 50%
Hi everyone!

I'll share with you how I ended up here on the intro section... :)

Earlier this week, I found the book, "The Millionaire Fastlane " on my bookshelf but couldn't recall when or how it ended up there. I started reading it and resonated with "If you want to keep getting what you're getting, keep doing what you're doing" as well as "The road to wealth has no escort and is always under construction." Wow, MJ really talks to me. So I immediately joined the forum when I learned about it from the book. So, here I am and I can say that serendipity has brought me here. During the pandemic, it's hard to meet new people and I wonder where I could be surrounded by those who are driven and want more in life. And I'm so glad to learn that MJ has already prepared this place for someone just like you and me.

A bit about myself, I'm from the corporate background who used to be crunching numbers behind the computer within the financial industry. The so-called good job wasn't what I wanted yet so many are so eager to get my job. After a decade or so, I got myself out of the rat race and am still exploring what's out there for me. From quite a few intros that I read so far, many are quite successful and others are on the fastlane journey. I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into but feel excited to explore this new fastlane perspective. Besides, I'm going to learn from many of you with the fastlane mentality - a refreshing perspective from MJ, the anti-guru. :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiivopht!
 
Egvis e fidefi us tu, O huv nztimg uav ug vji sev sedi epf en tvomm iyqmusoph xjev't uav vjisi gus ni.
Jux fof zua hiv zuastimg uav ug vji Sev Sedi?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom