AllenCrawley
Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Unscripted!
Hi everyone,
My name is Allen and I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana. I actually joined the forum in October of last year right after reading The Millionaire Fastlane . I'm actually half way thru reading it for a 3rd time. This time taking visual notes and mindmaps - these help me greatly. My son just graduated high school earlier this month and he asked me to buy him the Millionaire Fastlane as a graduation gift! He is a chip off the old block
He is the real reason I picked the book back up as his enthusiasm about what he was reading reminded me why I like the book so much to begin with.
I am a marketing consultant and co-founder of a new digital marketing company. I have been an entrepreneur all my adult life experiencing some successes and my fair share of "failures" along the way. I plan to become an active member of this forum sharing my experiences and learning from others.
Allen
My name is Allen and I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana. I actually joined the forum in October of last year right after reading The Millionaire Fastlane . I'm actually half way thru reading it for a 3rd time. This time taking visual notes and mindmaps - these help me greatly. My son just graduated high school earlier this month and he asked me to buy him the Millionaire Fastlane as a graduation gift! He is a chip off the old block
I am a marketing consultant and co-founder of a new digital marketing company. I have been an entrepreneur all my adult life experiencing some successes and my fair share of "failures" along the way. I plan to become an active member of this forum sharing my experiences and learning from others.
Allen
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
