The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Slovenia

Primus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Oct 17, 2012
Hello everybody.
I'm a young unemployed guy from Slovenia. I graduated from computer science and information technologies two weeks ago. Now I am looking for a job, so I won't financially depend on my parent anymore.

I came here, because I don't like the idea of working until my sixties. I want freedom to do all things that I love and to spend my time with people that I love. I believe that financial freedom is achievable in a few years of hard work, and I know there are many people on this forum, that have been there and done that.
I will try to learn as much as possible from you and do my best to fulfill my dreams.

Thank you all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgonI

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Jul 9, 2012
Saint Louis
Welcome. Can you tell us more what programming skills/languages you have/know? Any programming experience, etc

Wayne Liew

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Nov 27, 2008
Malaysia
Welcome to the forum Primus. After spending a couple of weeks reading the forum posts, I've learned a ton. Don't be overwhelmed by the popular threads filled with replies. Spend time going through them because these are the threads that contain a ton of golden nuggets.

All the best with your entrepreneurial adventure.

Primus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Oct 17, 2012
Welcome. Can you tell us more what programming skills/languages you have/know? Any programming experience, etc

Thank you everybody for warm welcomes and your tips. :)

As to my programming skills: I am most comfortable with C#, but I also know some C and java. We were also doing some html, css, javascript, php but I would need to refresh this knowledge, to be able to use it.
I have some experience with programming microcontrollers from my thesis and idustrial training.

Turboboost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Jun 11, 2012
Hello fellow Slovenian and welcome to the forum.

I'm also on my way to freedom and if you want to chat or discuss something feel free to contact me.

Anyway, this forum is full of good people who are full of helpful advices so I am sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...