The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Nik - new member from Slovenia with interested life story

NikPrimc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 30, 2020
Hello everyone,
After reading my new favorite book - TMF , I'm joining this forum hoping to meet like-minded people, cuz there aren't many in Slovenia (yes this is a country placed next to Italy (EU)).

Long story short: at the age of 22 I'm a co-founder of a smart mobility startup worth around €6 mio, working our asses off it will be €60 mio next year :) Beside that I run luxury&sports car rental business in our capital - Ljubljana (yes I know you can't say it :) ). The cars are not mine, so I'm not getting passive inc here, BUT I WILL! I used to have a small car detailing business at my place which brought me good money, but couldn't scale it so I stopped washing cars.
Soon I'm planning to invest in building storage units for more passive inc.

I wake up every day at 5 am, read for an hour or so, go to the office and do the best I can until 5pm when I hit the gym. After that it's "getting better time" so I do some more research and stuff.

Anyone with good advice for optimizing my way to success is more than welcome! @MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mysterious

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Mar 13, 2017
Europe
Hello everyone,
After reading my new favorite book - TMF , I'm joining this forum hoping to meet like-minded people, cuz there aren't many in Slovenia (yes this is a country placed next to Italy (EU)).

Long story short: at the age of 22 I'm a co-founder of a smart mobility startup worth around €6 mio, working our asses off it will be €60 mio next year :) Beside that I run luxury&sports car rental business in our capital - Ljubljana (yes I know you can't say it :) ). The cars are not mine, so I'm not getting passive inc here, BUT I WILL! I used to have a small car detailing business at my place which brought me good money, but couldn't scale it so I stopped washing cars.
Soon I'm planning to invest in building storage units for more passive inc.

I wake up every day at 5 am, read for an hour or so, go to the office and do the best I can until 5pm when I hit the gym. After that it's "getting better time" so I do some more research and stuff.

Anyone with good advice for optimizing my way to success is more than welcome! @MJ DeMarco
Hello! Welcome! Woah, I am similar age as you, but broke :D You are so far ahead from your peers.
There are so many business opportunities next to wealthy countries like Italy and Austria.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Hi mate,
Lovely to hear from another young entrepreneur.
It sounds like a hell of a plan. From €6 Mio to €60 Mio in one year that a big goal, hope you can make it. You got a pretty great niche but the competitors are coming. Are you building something that is international or rather just in Slovenia? But love the fact that you got started in such a trending business niche.

Your daily routine also sounds great. I do it similarly but I just switch it around. Wake up at 4 am, do my research and "creative work" for 2 hours, work until 6 pm, hit the gym, and then read and work a little if I can't stop. :)

Wish you all the best. If you need any help/advice just let us know.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Hello! Welcome! Woah, I am similar age as you, but broke :D You are so far ahead from your peers.
There are so many business opportunities next to wealthy countries like Italy and Austria.
It's easier if you are next to a wealthy country like Italy. But in today's world with the internet you can build a business from everywhere. I know it's something you don't want to hear from somebody who lives in Switzerland. However, I could have built all my businesses from anywhere, if you build an online business it doesn't matter where you live. You just need to get a little more creative.

NikPrimc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 30, 2020
Hi mate,
Lovely to hear from another young entrepreneur.
It sounds like a hell of a plan. From €6 Mio to €60 Mio in one year that a big goal, hope you can make it. You got a pretty great niche but the competitors are coming. Are you building something that is international or rather just in Slovenia? But love the fact that you got started in such a trending business niche.

Your daily routine also sounds great. I do it similarly but I just switch it around. Wake up at 4 am, do my research and "creative work" for 2 hours, work until 6 pm, hit the gym, and then read and work a little if I can't stop. :)

Wish you all the best. If you need any help/advice just let us know.
Thank you!! Nice to hear! What do you do for living?

Yeah my 1-year prediction is more likely to happen in 2 or 3 years but lets hope :)

We are opening an office in Germany at the moment (Covid is not helping after all) and we are planning to hit other countries ASAP as well. Closest competition is Voi and Tier, both worth over a billion.

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Thank you!! Nice to hear! What do you do for living?

Yeah my 1-year prediction is more likely to happen in 2 or 3 years but lets hope :)

We are opening an office in Germany at the moment (Covid is not helping after all) and we are planning to hit other countries ASAP as well. Closest competition is Voi and Tier, both worth over a billion.
So I sold my biggest business in January this year. Just before Corona hit. :) Now I'm just doing a little business consulting and some side hustles but always thinking about the next big project.

Yeah I thought that it may take longer than one year, but love your way of thinking.

Yeah the mobility sector is hit badly by Covid. You should come to Switzerland the Voi, Tier, etc. prices are so high here we need somebody to push them a little down asap. Are you also in the scooter business like Voi if I may ask? Or are you doing something else?

NikPrimc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 30, 2020
So I sold my biggest business in January this year. Just before Corona hit. :) Now I'm just doing a little business consulting and some side hustles but always thinking about the next big project.

Yeah I thought that it may take longer than one year, but love your way of thinking.

Yeah the mobility sector is hit badly by Covid. You should come to Switzerland the Voi, Tier, etc. prices are so high here we need somebody to push them a little down asap. Are you also in the scooter business like Voi if I may ask? Or are you doing something else?
Glad to hear! Switzerland is definitely our next target beside Germany. Is there a way I can contact you on mail ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...