Hi All,
I'm inspired by MJ after reading his book "The Millionaire Fastlane " and decided to join this forum and meet like minded people to help each other achieve our financial freedom.
I became a full time entrepreneur in 2006 and got involved in a network marketing company as a distributor. Experienced a few disappointments and stumble upon internet marketing to bring leads to my mlm business.
Then got heavily involved in affiliate marketing and went on to create my biggest "6 figures sale in 5 days". Went on to share my success story in a book (The Art & Science of Success) with best selling author Matt Morris.
Currently, I'm focusing on buying expired domains and redevelop them to get instant traffic and convert them to cash. I'm also developing an interior design website to be the #1 portal in Singapore and sell leads to the ID companies.
Hope to learn more business strategies from you guys!
Blessings,
Thomas Hoi
I'm inspired by MJ after reading his book "The Millionaire Fastlane " and decided to join this forum and meet like minded people to help each other achieve our financial freedom.
I became a full time entrepreneur in 2006 and got involved in a network marketing company as a distributor. Experienced a few disappointments and stumble upon internet marketing to bring leads to my mlm business.
Then got heavily involved in affiliate marketing and went on to create my biggest "6 figures sale in 5 days". Went on to share my success story in a book (The Art & Science of Success) with best selling author Matt Morris.
Currently, I'm focusing on buying expired domains and redevelop them to get instant traffic and convert them to cash. I'm also developing an interior design website to be the #1 portal in Singapore and sell leads to the ID companies.
Hope to learn more business strategies from you guys!
Blessings,
Thomas Hoi
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
