The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Student from Singapore

The Entrepreneur's Forum for learning how to build wealth and financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join our forum with more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

MrPawter308

New Contributor
Feb 9, 2019
Singapore
Greetings from Singapore. In my early 20's and graduating within the next 6 months.

I have read the Fastlane Millionaire and I was so impressed that I was encouraged to signup for this forum. Thank you MJ.

Currently, I run a small business trading collectible watches and work part-time in the Real Estate Business to provide for my necessities while in University.

I hope to give as much to this community, participate in it and learn from it's existing and aspiring Millionaires.

It would be nice if I could know more Singaporeans and Malaysians who have also found this book to be useful.

Cheers ;)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ericaung

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Oct 6, 2018
why would you mention only singaporeans and malaysians? Everyone who have found this book is definitely useful.

This book is must-read for everyone else regardless of nationalities!

SunnyN

Contributor
Oct 2, 2014
Greetings from Singapore. In my early 20's and graduating within the next 6 months.

I have read the Fastlane Millionaire and I was so impressed that I was encouraged to signup for this forum. Thank you MJ.

Currently, I run a small business trading collectible watches and work part-time in the Real Estate Business to provide for my necessities while in University.

I hope to give as much to this community, participate in it and learn from it's existing and aspiring Millionaires.

It would be nice if I could know more Singaporeans and Malaysians who have also found this book to be useful.

Cheers ;)
Welcome to the family

MrPawter308

New Contributor
Feb 9, 2019
Singapore
why would you mention only singaporeans and malaysians? Everyone who have found this book is definitely useful.

This book is must-read for everyone else regardless of nationalities!

Yes, I am keen on getting to know more people on this forum :fistbump::thumbsup:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore