The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from Singapore.

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

IsaiahLow

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 6, 2021
Singapore
Hi everyone, I'm 26 this year, working a full time job and was involved in some MLM scheme some time back that hasn't turned out well since. When I read The Millionaire Fastlane around mid 2020, a major mental shift happened and it became clear how I needed to build my wealth moving forward.

I knew deep within that it is almost impossible for MLM to work out but reading The Millionaire Fastlane helped me to clearly put into words what I couldn't previously - I had no control over my "business" and it is too easy for anyone to get in. Distancing myself from it made me realise how manipulative the people within can be as well, but that's a story for another day :)

I'm currently working on a blog that is in the productivity niche and am about to the a mid-career switch into Social Work. If all goes well, my studies should start in 2022 Jan. Beyond achieving freedom in my life, I believe it is even more important serve and add value to the people around me as well. Looking forward to learn from everyone here.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Isaiah. Glad you found some value from the book, and saw the light. MLM isn't the only "deception" in the world, there's an entire Script! LOL. Great to have you here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom