- Joined
- Sep 6, 2021
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$215
$215
User Power: 129%
Hi everyone, I'm 26 this year, working a full time job and was involved in some MLM scheme some time back that hasn't turned out well since. When I read The Millionaire Fastlane around mid 2020, a major mental shift happened and it became clear how I needed to build my wealth moving forward.
I knew deep within that it is almost impossible for MLM to work out but reading The Millionaire Fastlane helped me to clearly put into words what I couldn't previously - I had no control over my "business" and it is too easy for anyone to get in. Distancing myself from it made me realise how manipulative the people within can be as well, but that's a story for another day
I'm currently working on a blog that is in the productivity niche and am about to the a mid-career switch into Social Work. If all goes well, my studies should start in 2022 Jan. Beyond achieving freedom in my life, I believe it is even more important serve and add value to the people around me as well. Looking forward to learn from everyone here.
I knew deep within that it is almost impossible for MLM to work out but reading The Millionaire Fastlane helped me to clearly put into words what I couldn't previously - I had no control over my "business" and it is too easy for anyone to get in. Distancing myself from it made me realise how manipulative the people within can be as well, but that's a story for another day
I'm currently working on a blog that is in the productivity niche and am about to the a mid-career switch into Social Work. If all goes well, my studies should start in 2022 Jan. Beyond achieving freedom in my life, I believe it is even more important serve and add value to the people around me as well. Looking forward to learn from everyone here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
