The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Singapore.

WanderWool

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Sep 6, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm 26 this year, working a full time job and was involved in some MLM scheme some time back that hasn't turned out well since. When I read The Millionaire Fastlane around mid 2020, a major mental shift happened and it became clear how I needed to build my wealth moving forward.

I knew deep within that it is almost impossible for MLM to work out but reading The Millionaire Fastlane helped me to clearly put into words what I couldn't previously - I had no control over my "business" and it is too easy for anyone to get in. Distancing myself from it made me realise how manipulative the people within can be as well, but that's a story for another day :)

I'm currently working on a blog that is in the productivity niche and am about to the a mid-career switch into Social Work. If all goes well, my studies should start in 2022 Jan. Beyond achieving freedom in my life, I believe it is even more important serve and add value to the people around me as well. Looking forward to learn from everyone here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Isaiah. Glad you found some value from the book, and saw the light. MLM isn't the only "deception" in the world, there's an entire Script! LOL. Great to have you here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...