- Joined
- Oct 9, 2011
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$75
$75
Hello Fast Laners,
Glad to have found this forum and get my hands on MJ's awesome book...Thanks a ton for writing it...
I'm from India but have been based in China for past 4 years, besides travelling around China, had opportunity to live and work in Shenyang (North East), Guangzhou(South) and currently in Shanghai (South East). Can manage to speak intermediate level mandarin, still a tough language to crack for me....
Work for a US startup in Clean Tech field..has been great learning experience but I want to do much more with my time and effort...Get to the FastLane..
I'm yet to take off with any entrepreneurial ventures of my own but insanely want to figure out the how!!
I have great friends, but want to connect with circle of friends/mentors/acquaintances entrepreneurial, risk taking, see things from a different perspective and contribute back in best way possible....
My goals currently are to better understand Online Business (with focus on Online Marketing), do things out of my comfort zone and slowlaners way, get involved with entrepreneurs/fastlaners, have my own business or be involved/add value to businesses connected to China/India....
I'm very much trust driven with easy to be around nature, yet to figure out if it works for or against my entrepreneurial goals...
Good Luck to all FastLaners here, glad to have a chance to be part of the community....
If any of you get a chance to visit shanghai/China or need some info feel free to give a shout, I can help with best I can
With Purpose
Rohan
Glad to have found this forum and get my hands on MJ's awesome book...Thanks a ton for writing it...
I'm from India but have been based in China for past 4 years, besides travelling around China, had opportunity to live and work in Shenyang (North East), Guangzhou(South) and currently in Shanghai (South East). Can manage to speak intermediate level mandarin, still a tough language to crack for me....
Work for a US startup in Clean Tech field..has been great learning experience but I want to do much more with my time and effort...Get to the FastLane..
I'm yet to take off with any entrepreneurial ventures of my own but insanely want to figure out the how!!
I have great friends, but want to connect with circle of friends/mentors/acquaintances entrepreneurial, risk taking, see things from a different perspective and contribute back in best way possible....
My goals currently are to better understand Online Business (with focus on Online Marketing), do things out of my comfort zone and slowlaners way, get involved with entrepreneurs/fastlaners, have my own business or be involved/add value to businesses connected to China/India....
I'm very much trust driven with easy to be around nature, yet to figure out if it works for or against my entrepreneurial goals...
Good Luck to all FastLaners here, glad to have a chance to be part of the community....
If any of you get a chance to visit shanghai/China or need some info feel free to give a shout, I can help with best I can
With Purpose
Rohan
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
