The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from China

tulysses

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jul 26, 2017
China
Hello, I am tulysses from China. I read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and "Unscripted " about two months ago, and it truly opened my eyes.

Though I am 30 years old now, in my heart I still feel like a boy. So much more failure and success are waiting for me ahead. Thanks to MJ Demacro, you show me another way to live, a better way to live. You show me how to become a master of your fate, not a slave of your fate. I truly believe that starting my business can help me become a better man.

I am grateful to MJ Demacro for opening my eyes. I am grateful to this forum's contributors, like IceCreamKid, RHL, SinisterLex, to name a few. You are inspirational to me and many others.

I quit my job last month, and started my pursuit of entrepreneurship. But without a clear goal, it resulted in a few weeks of "action-fakings". So I followed SinisterLex's thread to learn copywriting, and started to cold calling local businesses, hoping to add value to other people.

So enough of "I, I, I". Since I heard some people in the forum had problems with Chinese manufacturers, and I am living in Guangdong Province, I can help you communicate with your manufacturer for free. Though I am still a total beginner at this, I will try my best to help you solve your problem. Feel free to contact me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...