- Joined
- May 10, 2012
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$125
$125
User Power: 100%
Hi everyone,
I'm a New Zealander living and working in Shanghai, China. I worked in various IT Support roles for 10 years after leaving University with a Computer Science degree, found I wasn't enjoying that line of work any more so I re-trained in video game programming. I'm now doing a job I love, however since having my eyes opened by The Millionaire Fastlane last week, I realised that simply doing something I enjoy may not be enough to buy me the freedom I desire.
I'm now looking for opportunities/needs in the games industry that will meet Fastlane requirements.
My goal is that I have a passive income that allows myself and my family to travel/live/eat/relax wherever and whenever we want...and an Audi Q7...and a Murcielago
In the meantime, I am creating games in my spare time that I will sell on app stores to start generating some passive income.
For this year my goal is to achieve $10000 USD per month passive income from selling my software by December 31st 2012.
cheers,
Paul
I'm a New Zealander living and working in Shanghai, China. I worked in various IT Support roles for 10 years after leaving University with a Computer Science degree, found I wasn't enjoying that line of work any more so I re-trained in video game programming. I'm now doing a job I love, however since having my eyes opened by The Millionaire Fastlane last week, I realised that simply doing something I enjoy may not be enough to buy me the freedom I desire.
I'm now looking for opportunities/needs in the games industry that will meet Fastlane requirements.
My goal is that I have a passive income that allows myself and my family to travel/live/eat/relax wherever and whenever we want...and an Audi Q7...and a Murcielago
In the meantime, I am creating games in my spare time that I will sell on app stores to start generating some passive income.
For this year my goal is to achieve $10000 USD per month passive income from selling my software by December 31st 2012.
cheers,
Paul
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
