The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Northeast US

torizen

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 14, 2024
Hello everyone,

I've dealt with all four seasons for decades. My contributions will also be based on lots of life experiences, however, I'm looking forward to learning from others. My education and background consist of technology and business courses and jobs/projects. I'm the older IT person who likes to help others feel confident enough to learn and use technologies in productive ways on their own. What is really missing in my life is the community of people to network with within an entrepreneurial atmosphere, which is why I am here. I have some medical issues, so doing any labor work is now impossible. The technologies that are easier to access are the ones I work with now, which are more entrepreneur-based than enterprise ones. I do tend to have ADHD when it comes to studying and working with technologies because so many are like "candy" to me. I just have a passion for how things work and what people are doing with them. I am also strict about how they should not be used, am tough against dictators/scammers, but cannot control what other people do. Many curiosities of others who now have more access to many technologies than ever before, will in time, create lots of good things for many people in the future. I use Read Aloud in Edge to read books, terms, training material, and policies. Music is my medicine and has been since childhood. I welcome questions, but of course, will not give out any personal information. The intention and way a question is asked make all the difference in what the answer in return will be.

Look forward to meeting members,
Torizen

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
451%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum Torizen and thanks for introducing yourself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...