torizen
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2024
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 33%
Hello everyone,
I've dealt with all four seasons for decades. My contributions will also be based on lots of life experiences, however, I'm looking forward to learning from others. My education and background consist of technology and business courses and jobs/projects. I'm the older IT person who likes to help others feel confident enough to learn and use technologies in productive ways on their own. What is really missing in my life is the community of people to network with within an entrepreneurial atmosphere, which is why I am here. I have some medical issues, so doing any labor work is now impossible. The technologies that are easier to access are the ones I work with now, which are more entrepreneur-based than enterprise ones. I do tend to have ADHD when it comes to studying and working with technologies because so many are like "candy" to me. I just have a passion for how things work and what people are doing with them. I am also strict about how they should not be used, am tough against dictators/scammers, but cannot control what other people do. Many curiosities of others who now have more access to many technologies than ever before, will in time, create lots of good things for many people in the future. I use Read Aloud in Edge to read books, terms, training material, and policies. Music is my medicine and has been since childhood. I welcome questions, but of course, will not give out any personal information. The intention and way a question is asked make all the difference in what the answer in return will be.
Look forward to meeting members,
Torizen
I've dealt with all four seasons for decades. My contributions will also be based on lots of life experiences, however, I'm looking forward to learning from others. My education and background consist of technology and business courses and jobs/projects. I'm the older IT person who likes to help others feel confident enough to learn and use technologies in productive ways on their own. What is really missing in my life is the community of people to network with within an entrepreneurial atmosphere, which is why I am here. I have some medical issues, so doing any labor work is now impossible. The technologies that are easier to access are the ones I work with now, which are more entrepreneur-based than enterprise ones. I do tend to have ADHD when it comes to studying and working with technologies because so many are like "candy" to me. I just have a passion for how things work and what people are doing with them. I am also strict about how they should not be used, am tough against dictators/scammers, but cannot control what other people do. Many curiosities of others who now have more access to many technologies than ever before, will in time, create lots of good things for many people in the future. I use Read Aloud in Edge to read books, terms, training material, and policies. Music is my medicine and has been since childhood. I welcome questions, but of course, will not give out any personal information. The intention and way a question is asked make all the difference in what the answer in return will be.
Look forward to meeting members,
Torizen
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
