The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Miami..

MiamiFastlane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 1, 2017
Miami
.. the most gentrified city known to man. Lamborghinis on one end of the street and broken down crackhouses on the other. Me? I'm somewhere in the middle, well, more towards the Lambo side. Christ sake. Self-employed artist/tech-nerd/instructor finally peeling my eyes off of Youtube and the books and getting action. Not the "action" I took the other twelve times but the BIG kind, the kind I stick with through thick and thin and then ultimately drive the pursuit towards financial independence and success. Find me floating around inquiring best practices, seeking inspiration and tactics to get my financial shit together. See you on the other side. x

Thanks for reading this (lol)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cruze

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 6, 2016
Welcome man! Miami is awesome! I was there a few years ago and Im still fascinated!

MiamiFastlane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 1, 2017
Miami
Welcome man! Miami is awesome! I was there a few years ago and Im still fascinated!
You have to revisit. So much has changed. A lot of great foods and experiences. Same beautiful people, ha. You now know a local if you do.

Cheers

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Miami... once upon a time I thought of moving there...

Welcome MiamiFastlane!

barman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Apr 14, 2018
Welcome.

Just got back from South Beach a couple of weeks ago. Freakin' love it. The people are goddamn beautiful.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...