The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

INTRO Hello from Miami..

MiamiFastlane

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 1, 2017
Miami
.. the most gentrified city known to man. Lamborghinis on one end of the street and broken down crackhouses on the other. Me? I'm somewhere in the middle, well, more towards the Lambo side. Christ sake. Self-employed artist/tech-nerd/instructor finally peeling my eyes off of Youtube and the books and getting action. Not the "action" I took the other twelve times but the BIG kind, the kind I stick with through thick and thin and then ultimately drive the pursuit towards financial independence and success. Find me floating around inquiring best practices, seeking inspiration and tactics to get my financial shit together. See you on the other side. x

Thanks for reading this (lol)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Cruze

Contributor
Sep 6, 2016
Welcome man! Miami is awesome! I was there a few years ago and Im still fascinated!

OP
OP
MiamiFastlane

MiamiFastlane

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 1, 2017
Miami
Welcome man! Miami is awesome! I was there a few years ago and Im still fascinated!
You have to revisit. So much has changed. A lot of great foods and experiences. Same beautiful people, ha. You now know a local if you do.

Cheers

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Miami... once upon a time I thought of moving there...

Welcome MiamiFastlane!

barman

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2018
Welcome.

Just got back from South Beach a couple of weeks ago. Freakin' love it. The people are goddamn beautiful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom