What's new

27 y/o University of Florida alumnus from Miami

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

1804dolph

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 133%
Hello everybody,

Just discovered the forum a few days ago after reading reviews on Amazon about The Millionaire Fastlane . Decided to order it and my copy is currently on the way.

I fully believe in the premise of the book & I'm excited to continue my journey in the fast lane. I've always had an entrepreneurial spirit: from selling Pokemon cards in grade school, selling candy & chips as a high school hustle, to selling textbooks & sneakers in college.

I'm currently a certified reading teacher and in the past couple years, I realized that saving my way to a million dollars just won't work for me. If I'm going to accomplish my goals of financial freedom, it must be done through investing, business ownership & real estate.

So I began investing in the stock market last year after weeks of research. This year, I started an eCommerce business selling full-grain leather duffel bags & backpacks. And within the next two years, I plan on investing in real estate and opening another eCommerce business.

I've been trying to get many of my family and friends to join the fast lane with me & I'm glad to have found a community of like-minded individuals with similar goals. I've read a few classics such as Think & Grow Rich, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Little Book of Common Sense Investing, The Intelligent Investor, & the autobiographies of Steve Jobs, Elon Musk & Phil Knight. Won't be posting much until I finish reading TMF and I look forward to absorbing knowledge from you all & sharing my own tidbits.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf, tuapft moli zua'wi huv e hsoq up veloph edvoup!
 
Vjepl zua. Muuloph gusxesf vu fohitvoph vji qsopdoqmit op zuas cuul.

"Eqqmoif lpuxmifhi ot quxis."
 
Duphsevt! Xi'si emm huppe neli ov
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom