• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO 27 y/o University of Florida alumnus from Miami

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by 1804dolph, Aug 17, 2018.

1. 1804dolph

1804dolph New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Hello everybody,

Just discovered the forum a few days ago after reading reviews on Amazon about The Millionaire Fastlane. Decided to order it and my copy is currently on the way.

I fully believe in the premise of the book & I'm excited to continue my journey in the fast lane. I've always had an entrepreneurial spirit: from selling Pokemon cards in grade school, selling candy & chips as a high school hustle, to selling textbooks & sneakers in college.

I'm currently a certified reading teacher and in the past couple years, I realized that saving my way to a million dollars just won't work for me. If I'm going to accomplish my goals of financial freedom, it must be done through investing, business ownership & real estate.

So I began investing in the stock market last year after weeks of research. This year, I started an eCommerce business selling full-grain leather duffel bags & backpacks. And within the next two years, I plan on investing in real estate and opening another eCommerce business.

I've been trying to get many of my family and friends to join the fast lane with me & I'm glad to have found a community of like-minded individuals with similar goals. I've read a few classics such as Think & Grow Rich, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Little Book of Common Sense Investing, The Intelligent Investor, & the autobiographies of Steve Jobs, Elon Musk & Phil Knight. Won't be posting much until I finish reading TMF and I look forward to absorbing knowledge from you all & sharing my own tidbits.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    Iammelissamoore, MJ DeMarco and jon.a like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $335,786
    Admin Post
    Welcome aboard, sounds like you've got a grip on taking action!

1804dolph likes this.
  3. 1804dolph

1804dolph New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Thank you. Looking forward to digesting the principles in your book.

"Applied knowledge is power."

4. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,218
    Congrats! We're all gonna make it

1804dolph likes this.