- Joined
- Jul 24, 2013
- Messages
- 26
Rep Bank
$470
$470
User Power: 115%
Hey guys, I'm Danny. Been lurking around for a while and finally wanted to introduce myself.
First off I want to thank MJ on such an excellent book and to all the members on here who share their wealth of knowledge. I learn so much on here and it is my intent to give back.
A little about me, I'm 25 and work 63 hours between two jobs. I am a supervisor and able to use 80% of my time at these jobs to read and I can use their computers to do everything I need to do.
For the past year I have been reading a lot of books by other successful entrepreneurs, business, importing, anything I feel that I can benefit from. I read a lot on here on ecomm and silently taking part on the Halbert 30 day challenge.
I'm four books in on the challenge and I'm getting to point where I can't focus on what I read anymore. Is that a bad sign or could it be information overload? I want to kick a$$ at everything I do.
I have already made a sample order and the thought of getting started is making me jump up and down. Perhaps I will quit reading for now and start on my ecomm store.
Danny
First off I want to thank MJ on such an excellent book and to all the members on here who share their wealth of knowledge. I learn so much on here and it is my intent to give back.
A little about me, I'm 25 and work 63 hours between two jobs. I am a supervisor and able to use 80% of my time at these jobs to read and I can use their computers to do everything I need to do.
For the past year I have been reading a lot of books by other successful entrepreneurs, business, importing, anything I feel that I can benefit from. I read a lot on here on ecomm and silently taking part on the Halbert 30 day challenge.
I'm four books in on the challenge and I'm getting to point where I can't focus on what I read anymore. Is that a bad sign or could it be information overload? I want to kick a$$ at everything I do.
I have already made a sample order and the thought of getting started is making me jump up and down. Perhaps I will quit reading for now and start on my ecomm store.
Danny
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
