The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Mass

dfontes1188

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jul 24, 2013
Hey guys, I'm Danny. Been lurking around for a while and finally wanted to introduce myself.

First off I want to thank MJ on such an excellent book and to all the members on here who share their wealth of knowledge. I learn so much on here and it is my intent to give back.

A little about me, I'm 25 and work 63 hours between two jobs. I am a supervisor and able to use 80% of my time at these jobs to read and I can use their computers to do everything I need to do.

For the past year I have been reading a lot of books by other successful entrepreneurs, business, importing, anything I feel that I can benefit from. I read a lot on here on ecomm and silently taking part on the Halbert 30 day challenge.

I'm four books in on the challenge and I'm getting to point where I can't focus on what I read anymore. Is that a bad sign or could it be information overload? I want to kick a$$ at everything I do.

I have already made a sample order and the thought of getting started is making me jump up and down. Perhaps I will quit reading for now and start on my ecomm store.

Danny

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

scratchdisk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Feb 11, 2014
Portland, Oregon
Hi! Ya, I'm sure I have read many of the same books. I felt like reading all of the other books were prerequisite reading for MJ's book. I've started a couple of projects that fit the fastlane profile. It's slow going since I have a job that I dedicate most of my time to, but I'm enjoying the process!

dfontes1188

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jul 24, 2013
It is worthwhile. Advertising ideas for my products are flowing through my mind while reading the books and I'm putting them on paper. Highly recommended.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...