The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Malaysia !

HozhunVylox

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Nov 30, 2013
Hello everybody from this great forum !

You can call me Hozhun.

I'm 17 this year , from Malaysia. Studying Malaysian type of O-levels now and gonna graduate soon in 3 months.

Right after I finished studying and completing the examinations , I would focus more on this forum in hope of seeking answers for my journey.

I've had always wanted to start my own business and create my own brand. I want my face to be recognizable in a good way internationally. Unfortunately, it's just a dream for now as I'm not from a rich family and everything is limited here in Malaysia.

Cheers anyway ~ :rockon:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HozhunVylox

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Nov 30, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:

alwayshungryleh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Jun 29, 2015
Alright, will do :peace:

Wow which part? Are you an entrepreneur now based in MY ??

No no, I'm still a small wannabe entrepreneur. Im ashamed I have not achieved anything yet.
But yeah, I'm from Kuala Lumpur. Where are you based? I'm still parked in my opinion hurr durr.

HozhunVylox

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Nov 30, 2013
No no, I'm still a small wannabe entrepreneur. Im ashamed I have not achieved anything yet.
But yeah, I'm from Kuala Lumpur. Where are you based? I'm still parked in my opinion hurr durr.
I'm also around KL Selangor ! Still a student though, fighting hard to achieve my goal : financial freedom + huge passive income + royalty title before 30 years old :p

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
Great to have you here @HozhunVylox

It's a cliché, but at the the end of the day the only thing that really limits us is our own minds. If you really want to get out there and do awesome stuff. I totally believe you're going to do it!

HozhunVylox

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Nov 30, 2013
Hey Hozhun, how's studying and everything going these days?
Totally suffering !

High pressure and workload because SPM is coming soon in less than a month !

Fell sick too due to the open burning from Indonesia :(

HozhunVylox

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Nov 30, 2013
Great to have you here @HozhunVylox

It's a cliché, but at the the end of the day the only thing that really limits us is our own minds. If you really want to get out there and do awesome stuff. I totally believe you're going to do it!
Yeah thanks for the motivational post ! Will do !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...