My name is Reza. I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane and loved it for telling how it really is and providing useful advice. I am now halfway through Unscripted .
I am the co-owner of a printing company that is not doing so well at the moment due to a slowdown in the niche we serve. But even when things were good (ie. we had steady clients) we weren't really growing. My business partner and I were able to take home middle class incomes that gave us a decent enough middle class life, but our incomes weren't growing because we rested on our laurels and didn't really strive to grow our business. On top of that we were slaving away at our business and didn't really have much time freedom. We were basically living a scripted employee lifestyle with the only difference being that we were our own boss.
After reading TMF , I was inspired to build a lucrative business that provides genuine value which would eventually be able to run itself or sold for a decent profit. I want to have more time freedom and make enough money to fund my passions like travel. I am planning on leaving the printing business eventually as I have come to realize that the market here is over-saturated and that it actually is a commoditized business, where the only thing we can really compete on is price and there is not much room for differentiation.
I am now in the process of figuring out my next move and am hoping to get valuable insights here as well as share insights from my own journey.
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane and loved it for telling how it really is and providing useful advice. I am now halfway through Unscripted .
I am the co-owner of a printing company that is not doing so well at the moment due to a slowdown in the niche we serve. But even when things were good (ie. we had steady clients) we weren't really growing. My business partner and I were able to take home middle class incomes that gave us a decent enough middle class life, but our incomes weren't growing because we rested on our laurels and didn't really strive to grow our business. On top of that we were slaving away at our business and didn't really have much time freedom. We were basically living a scripted employee lifestyle with the only difference being that we were our own boss.
After reading TMF , I was inspired to build a lucrative business that provides genuine value which would eventually be able to run itself or sold for a decent profit. I want to have more time freedom and make enough money to fund my passions like travel. I am planning on leaving the printing business eventually as I have come to realize that the market here is over-saturated and that it actually is a commoditized business, where the only thing we can really compete on is price and there is not much room for differentiation.
I am now in the process of figuring out my next move and am hoping to get valuable insights here as well as share insights from my own journey.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
