Joel Parkes
New Contributor
Hi guys.
My name is Joel. Joining after listening to Unscripted since I ride a motorbike and Audiobooks are an awesome way to pack in info during my 2 hour daily ride to and from work. Being blow away by the content I decided to join this forum. So first up, forgive me, I have never joined a forum before, ever! So I imagine there things I should probably know and language I use. I'll commit to learning.
Whilst holding a senior position in a Digital marketing technology company, where I spend my days talking to fortune 100 companies how to use automated marketing called programmatic advertising (zzzzzzz) Anyway, I set up my own ecommerce business 2 years ago selling eco-friendly baby products. Books like Growth Hacking, Contagious, Zero to One, The Obstacle Is The Path, Made To Stick and of course Unscripted and provided the guidelines to which I try to stick to religiously. This has manifested itself in a multi award winning, profitable little business. I want to focus on it full time. But I am full Of FEAR leaving my comfortable job that pays me quite well, even though I know I need to make the jump... This is why I am here. I am here to share, grow, help, listen and bust out of my scripted shell. I'm ready. @MJ DeMarco
Thanks all
Joel
My name is Joel. Joining after listening to Unscripted since I ride a motorbike and Audiobooks are an awesome way to pack in info during my 2 hour daily ride to and from work. Being blow away by the content I decided to join this forum. So first up, forgive me, I have never joined a forum before, ever! So I imagine there things I should probably know and language I use. I'll commit to learning.
Whilst holding a senior position in a Digital marketing technology company, where I spend my days talking to fortune 100 companies how to use automated marketing called programmatic advertising (zzzzzzz) Anyway, I set up my own ecommerce business 2 years ago selling eco-friendly baby products. Books like Growth Hacking, Contagious, Zero to One, The Obstacle Is The Path, Made To Stick and of course Unscripted and provided the guidelines to which I try to stick to religiously. This has manifested itself in a multi award winning, profitable little business. I want to focus on it full time. But I am full Of FEAR leaving my comfortable job that pays me quite well, even though I know I need to make the jump... This is why I am here. I am here to share, grow, help, listen and bust out of my scripted shell. I'm ready. @MJ DeMarco
Thanks all
Joel
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
