What's new

Hello from London

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Dee

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 20%
Hi everyone,
My names Darren, I’ve been lurking on this forum for the last few weeks, and thought it was about time I introduced myself. I’m from London, England and in my late twenties. I’ve studied and worked within IT in one way or another for the last 10 years, and thoroughly enjoy it. I enjoy learning, and constantly study and practise stuff within the IT world, as well as self improvement material in general. I currently work FT, but as the days pass by, I find myself more and more dissatisfied, simply because I don’t enjoy working for someone else when I could be doing the same thing myself with better results, and also for the fact I don’t enjoy having a boss. I was previously studying for yet another IT Certification which would make me more employable, but when I thought about it, I’d rather put the effort into studying and practising something that would put me in a better position to actually setup my own gig, rather than working for someone else’s. I’ve learnt a lot from lurking over the last few weeks, and I hope to learn and contribute more in the future by becoming an active member.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Fessip, hmef zua duamf kuop at uqipmz.
 
Xuamf zua ci muuloph vu csepdj uav zuas uxp vjoph op vji OV goimf? Us tvesv tunivjoph dunqmivimz pix?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom