The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Kuala Lumpur

Michael H

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 15, 2018
Kuala Lumpur
Hello everyone,

I'm Michael and I'm happy to join this forum. I am starting out on drop shipping and would like to network with like minded individuals. I'm also searching for information about doing eCommerce business in US and UK using an Offshore company. Can this be done to minimize tax ? What are the implications?

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hello everyone,

I'm Michael and I'm happy to join this forum. I am starting out on drop shipping and would like to network with like minded individuals. I'm also searching for information about doing eCommerce business in US and UK using an Offshore company. Can this be done to minimize tax ? What are the implications?

Thank you.
Welcome!

I'm glad to see another Malaysian going a 'different path'. That means good progress.
I am sure that you have some questions to ask.

I'm not in the e-commerce line, although I am looking at future options for that.

Anyhow, here are some threads to read through. Chances are, your queries may have been answered. The search box is at your disposal as well.
GOLD - Ask me anything about eCommerce (Ongoing)

GOLD - [AMA] Importing & wholesaling for resale on eBay.

Still, this is an introduction thread. Later questions on business and shop can be organised into other threads of different topics.

Do notice that this forum isn't like your usual Lowyat.net or Warrior Forum. It isn't. There is no such thing as hit-and-run with regards to getting queries answered. We are expected to give and take, and communicate and build relations properly as this is a tight-knit community.

Hang around for a bit, read the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. You might get some answers to questions you might never think of asking.

And do get TMF and/or UNSCRIPTED as well. They are the 'Bibles' of this forum. If you want to know the lingo of this place, they are good reads.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...