The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from Germany

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

rhodes

New Contributor
Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone,

It's good to be here. Many thanks to @MJ DeMarco for the quick activation.

I am a freelance software developer and IT-Consultant from Germany.

I found this forum by accident. I am here to exchange ideas with like-minded people. Maybe I can contribute something useful to web technologies from time to time. That would make me happy.

I have been running an established literature forum for years in addition to my job as an IT consultant, but unfortunately I have not yet found a way to monetize it. Perhaps I have confused passion with business model, even though I think that without passion there can be no functioning business model. But maybe this can be clarified in the discussions with you.

regards
rhodes

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Knugs

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jan 10, 2016
Hi Rhodes and welcome to the forum

I'm from Cologne and started a tech startup in Germany with external german capital. If you are looking to go that direction hit me up and PM me. Germany is a little more complicated.

What is your tech-stack?

Fabi

New Contributor
Jan 4, 2021
Hello everyone,

It's good to be here. Many thanks to @MJ DeMarco for the quick activation.

I am a freelance software developer and IT-Consultant from Germany.

I found this forum by accident. I am here to exchange ideas with like-minded people. Maybe I can contribute something useful to web technologies from time to time. That would make me happy.

I have been running an established literature forum for years in addition to my job as an IT consultant, but unfortunately I have not yet found a way to monetize it. Perhaps I have confused passion with business model, even though I think that without passion there can be no functioning business model. But maybe this can be clarified in the discussions with you.

regards
rhodes
Hey guys im from germany as well.

In case you guys want exchange, talk about entrepreneurship, hit me up. Im highly motivated, since im about to graduade!

Cheers

Lsm87

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 27, 2018
Then I will join the round - I am also from Germany. I read all the books twice and currently working on ideas which can work in GER following the CENTS principle.
Currently working as engineer for process and production improvement (aka lean manufacturing). I have never enjoyed spending my time working for the profit of others and I am also looking for a way to end this rat race.

See you around!

Last edited:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
freelance is cool. but to own a business is like freedom. A newsletter I'm subscribed to gave...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...