The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Germany!

Cyberseraph

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 18, 2013
Germany
Hi everyone,

My name is Ron and I am 30 years old, currently living in my home country Germany again. Thank you all and especially MJ DeMarco for this wonderful forum and opportunity to meet and learn from successful people.

My story as brief as I possibly can. I am a full time employee and part time investor (commodities, soon also real estate). Right now I am in a transition from the Slowlane to the Fastlane by becoming a full time entrepreneur as soon as possible.

I didn't have much while growing up. We were a low income family and pretty much poor. After graduating school I was employed in a global telecommunications company for four years. Though the money was enough to cover my living expenses, I found myself with little or no time to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Soon I realized that I was stuck in the “rat race”, working six days a week. Before long I was suffering from the “burnout syndrome” and I decided that it was time to make a positive change in my life.

I left for Australia after bidding my old life goodbye simply because I wanted to learn how to become wealthy. I traveled for three years non stop in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Japan and South Korea to learn how to become successful in the “Real World”.

The result was dozens of investment seminars, countless books on how to become rich. The most important thing that I could observe during my travels is that the rich were business owners or investors. Eventually I became a Forex trader but was not able to be consistent profitable in it, so I had to come back to Germany in 2011 and get a job.

Luckily I bought MJ DeMarco's book "The Millionaire Fastlane " this month and just finished reading it. This is by far the best book I have read so far! Now I know exactly why I was not able to get rich till now and what I will need to do. My next step is to create a business that meets all the 5 Fastlane commandments and all the other described criterias. This book has opened my eyes! Now I know that my big goal of moving to U.S. and financial freedom is within reach.

Thanks for reading and I want to thank all the Fastlaners here for sharing their wealth of knowledge in this forum!

To your success,
Ron

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

brainact

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Dec 28, 2012
Germany
Willkomen! =),

i think you can see the connection between low entry obstacles and forex trading ; ) It's the same like online Poker. Did you play online Poker. I ask, because it would fit perfectly to your portfolio :).

Good Luck!

Cyberseraph

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 18, 2013
Germany
@ braincast:
The low entry is an obstacle indeed. Back then there was no "The Millionaire Fastlane " book but plenty of gurus. Anyway, I have learned my lessons :D
I did not play poker or online poker. In my opinion this is gambling and gambling is foolish, not a way to make real good money or affect millions of people :)

Willkomen! =),

i think you can see the connection between low entry obstacles and forex trading ; ) It's the same like online Poker. Did you play online Poker. I ask, because it would fit perfectly to your portfolio :).

Good Luck!

brainact

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Dec 28, 2012
Germany
Indeed poker isn't "fastlane". You have to be very exceptional to earn big money. But Poker is a zero-sum game and in the long run it isn't gambling. the luck component shrinks to zero and the skill component raises to 100 ; ).

I'm sometimes in Aachen, couse a few mates ary studying there. Nice City! =).

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Komme ursprünglich aus Mönchengladbach und bin alle paar Wochen mal dort, ist ja um die Ecke von Aachen..

Willkommen im Forum ;)

AlexV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 12, 2013
Munich, Germany
Hello and welcome,

So many NRW-fastlaners here. I currently reside in Dortmund.

We shall do a meeting here like the Beer&Pancakes, the US fastlaners are holding. If you think it is a good ideea PM me to start a thread with it :D

joschi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Sep 12, 2012
Berlin
Hey :)

there will be some obstacles and challenges you have to overcome if you want to become a full time entrepreneur! But it sounds like you did it before with your "3 years travel trip" :D

So welcome to the board and congrats to another step on your way :)

With kind regards from Berlin
Patrick

anddreww

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 23, 2013
New York
Hi! nice to meet you all.I am Alex and new here.I am glad to join this forum.I think this is the best place to share and discuss all new relevant things here.Its gonna to be a very nice experience.
Thanks to all.

Cyberseraph

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 18, 2013
Germany
there will be some obstacles and challenges you have to overcome if you want to become a full time entrepreneur! But it sounds like you did it before with your "3 years travel trip"

So welcome to the board and congrats to another step on your way

@AlexV: You've got a new PM.

@joschi: Thank you! I did it before indeed but more out of need. I was in Australia and completely broke. It was in the time where the global financial crisis started and I could not find a job. So what I did was that I invented a job/business to make money.

Therefore I can totally relate to MJ why he moved to Phoenix. In Australia I enjoyed most of the time great weather and sunshine and I was creative and productive. The country was full of entrepreneurs actually. I wanted to bring this entrepreneurial spirit to Germany as well. But back in my home country I am affected by the overall environment (people and weather) and somehow I am not able to reproduce the previous success yet.

Anyway, I'm glad to bring entrepreneurial atmosphere at least into my living room by visiting this awesome forum :D

AlexV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 12, 2013
Munich, Germany
Last edited by a moderator:

joschi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Sep 12, 2012
Berlin
@Cyberseraphive
got what you mean with the people...
I am still stuck in my 9-5 and every spark of innovation or entrepreneurial thinking is erased directly
plus the last winter was a little to long ^^

It's really time to reach out to more like minded people and inspirations!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...