The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Germany!

dkt91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Aug 15, 2008
Lima, Peru
Hi everyone!

My name is Florian, I'm 16 years old and I live in Germany.
I still go to school and after the summer break which I'm currently enjoying :)smug2:) I'll be in the 11th grade of totally 13.

Why I'm here?

I see things this way: Let's assume I get a very good job, earn quite a lot of money and can retire without any worries by the age of 70!
Now I could finally go for a trip around the world in the most exclusive hotels - if my body just would be 20 years younger!

Guys, that is why I have decided to become member of this great community. That's the reason why I have decided to take the fastlane.

Thanks for reading,

Florian

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello and welcome! Your write-up sounds like why I invented the Fastlane .... 70 years old versus 30 ... there is a big difference! ;)

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
:iagree:

Herzliche Wilkommen!

Deine Geschichte klingt ähnlich zu meine aus und ja, ich spreche ein bißchen Deutsch selbst :thumbsup:

For those fastlaners not versed in Deutsch I said "your story sounds similar to mine and yes, I speak a lil' German myself"

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...