The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello From Down Under

LeoK

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 7, 2018
Perth Australia
Hi Everyone,
I am Leo. For more than a decade I have been obsessed with what makes people successful.
I am an entrepreneur, an author, a coach and an educator.
Growing up I competed internationally as a spring board and platform diver for Zimbabwe, and in my adult life I've represented Australia and New Zealand as an International Trampoline Coach. My current athletes are some of the top in Australia and are amongst the best in the world.
I am an avid learner and have studied and mentored under many of the top authorities in the world on success. I am incredibly curious and am always experimenting on ways to do things better.
I happily spend my days challenging, inspiring and encouraging people to become their best version of themselves.
I really enjoyed reading The Millionaire Fastlane . Thanks @MJ DeMarco I really enjoyed some of your insights.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

SYK

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 24, 2014
Welcome mate! Which part of oz you in?

AfterWind

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2017
Romania
Welcome to the forum!

I was once playing chess at a professional level and my chess teacher was one of those guys that pushed me (in a very supportive way) to go beyond my limits. He used to say: "Eat chess for breakfast, lunch and dinner and you'll become the best". He was really giving his best to inspire me to give my best.

I was just a kid back then, I didn't take him seriously. But now... I understand what he meant and, even if it's not chess related, I feel like all the determination I have right this moment, is because of him. And I really am grateful for that.

You, couches in any field, push others to break their limits and achieve their dreams. Thank you for your service in all you do, keep doing great work.

LeoK

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 7, 2018
Perth Australia
Welcome to the forum!

I was once playing chess at a professional level and my chess teacher was one of those guys that pushed me (in a very supportive way) to go beyond my limits. He used to say: "Eat chess for breakfast, lunch and dinner and you'll become the best". He was really giving his best to inspire me to give my best.

I was just a kid back then, I didn't take him seriously. But now... I understand what he meant and, even if it's not chess related, I feel like all the determination I have right this moment, is because of him. And I really am grateful for that.

You, couches in any field, push others to break their limits and achieve their dreams. Thank you for your service in all you do, keep doing great work.
Hey Afterwind,
Thanks. Yeah you definitely don't do Trampoline coaching for the financial incentives but it is pretty cool to know you are impacting and helping develop the next generation. I love challenging people to go beyond what they think is possible

D

Deleted34902

Hi Everyone,
I am Leo. For more than a decade I have been obsessed with what makes people successful.
I am an entrepreneur, an author, a coach and an educator.
Growing up I competed internationally as a spring board and platform diver for Zimbabwe, and in my adult life I've represented Australia and New Zealand as an International Trampoline Coach. My current athletes are some of the top in Australia and are amongst the best in the world.
I am an avid learner and have studied and mentored under many of the top authorities in the world on success. I am incredibly curious and am always experimenting on ways to do things better.
I happily spend my days challenging, inspiring and encouraging people to become their best version of themselves.
I really enjoyed reading The Millionaire Fastlane . Thanks @MJ DeMarco I really enjoyed some of your insights.
Welcome to the forum LeoK, I am from Perth as well. Which area you from?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Tommo

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
Welcome to the forum LeoK, I am from Perth as well. Which area you from?
Hi LeoK and Elite. I am also in Perth in the CBD. Nice car Elite, is that in King Street by any chance and I hope it's yours. LeoK, you are doing a great thing helping people achieve. Kudos.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Finally took the plunge. I hate, hate, HATE spending money, but if FSL delivers on even half of...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom