What's new

Another intro from Down Under

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

David_W

New Contributor
Joined
May 3, 2014
Messages
8
Location
Brisbane, Australia
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 50%
Hello fellow Fastlaners, just finished The Millionaire Fastlane and wow, I wish had this book thrust into my hand 10 years ago!

So I'm based in Brisbane, Australia having moved from the UK back in 2007. When I arrived in Australia, my wife was 5 months pregnant, I had no job and no house. I now have a Slowlane job :) and a house and two lovely children. I tell you, emigrating on the brink of fatherhood was an "experience".

I figured if I can survive that journey my next challenge is to follow MJ DeMarco's Fastlane formula, find a need and crack the code.

Having worked in IT for over 15 years my time for change has come. I hope to offer value and wisdom from my experiences to date here. See you on the other side.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Nevi, muult moli xi tjesi e tonomes cedltvusz. O nuwif vu Tzfpiz gsun vji AL op 2008, cedlhsuapf op OV ivd, cav tu ges pu loft! :)

Lpuxoph gostv jepf xjev ov velit vu aq tvodlt epf nuwi vu vji uvjis tofi ug vji qmepiv (miv emupi xovj e cecz up vji xez!), O'n qsivvz tasi zua jewi ov op zua vu djephi vjopht aq eheop epf jov vji getvmepi sappoph!
 
Vjeplt Tviwi.

Neli vji nutv ug vji "cav tu ges pu loft". Zua jewi edditt vu e qsidouat dunnufovz nusi vjep zua vjopl. Voni.

Muul gusxesf vu tjesoph vji Getvmepi ;)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom