I stumbled upon this forum doing a Google search of business ideas. So far I love what I see
Lots of knowledge from experienced people.
A bit about me I am 20 years old. I own ..... Teaching kiteboarding lessons is my passion and hobby. I enjoy it greatly, meeting new awesome people and watching them progress. I only work around 5-10 hours a week so it is not a get rich plan but gives me some cash flow to help with my other entrepreneurial escapades. I also do kite boarding gear sales to the US and Canada.
I feel customer service is number 1. On my eBay account with over 100 sales I have kept 100% positive rating even when it means letting the customer return a disliked item. I always make the customer leave happy as with out them there is no business. I get a lot of repeat business/referrals.
My first entrepreneurial success was that I made it big in the Chicago party scene. Rather than starting small I realized it would be just as easy to do it on a large scale and much more profitable. I started by renting out banquet halls, dj equipment, security and putting together a promo team of kids to cover the city in fliers, my last party brought in over 1000 people. In the peak I was bringing in bigger numbers than the guys who had been doing this for 20 years and who were more than double my age. The reason I stopped (I still do seasonal parties) was due to the abundance of drugs that were brought in even with off duty police working my security and searching everyone at the door we still often had people leave in an ambulance, so I decided to change my plans and quit while I was ahead. I saved a lot of the money I made, so I have cash to hopefully start new lucrative business's. Which is why I am here.
I am defiantly a go-getter. Lots of people talk but I do. I have big dreams. I hope that I can learn a lot from this forum and that it can help me accomplish my goals.
A bit about me I am 20 years old. I own ..... Teaching kiteboarding lessons is my passion and hobby. I enjoy it greatly, meeting new awesome people and watching them progress. I only work around 5-10 hours a week so it is not a get rich plan but gives me some cash flow to help with my other entrepreneurial escapades. I also do kite boarding gear sales to the US and Canada.
I feel customer service is number 1. On my eBay account with over 100 sales I have kept 100% positive rating even when it means letting the customer return a disliked item. I always make the customer leave happy as with out them there is no business. I get a lot of repeat business/referrals.
My first entrepreneurial success was that I made it big in the Chicago party scene. Rather than starting small I realized it would be just as easy to do it on a large scale and much more profitable. I started by renting out banquet halls, dj equipment, security and putting together a promo team of kids to cover the city in fliers, my last party brought in over 1000 people. In the peak I was bringing in bigger numbers than the guys who had been doing this for 20 years and who were more than double my age. The reason I stopped (I still do seasonal parties) was due to the abundance of drugs that were brought in even with off duty police working my security and searching everyone at the door we still often had people leave in an ambulance, so I decided to change my plans and quit while I was ahead. I saved a lot of the money I made, so I have cash to hopefully start new lucrative business's. Which is why I am here.
I am defiantly a go-getter. Lots of people talk but I do. I have big dreams. I hope that I can learn a lot from this forum and that it can help me accomplish my goals.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
