Hello!
My name is Vito, i'm 21yrs old and live in the best city in the world, Chicago! Ok, maybe not the best, but i do enjoy and try to make the best out of it. I'm currently a student at University of Illinois at Chicago, majoring in Entrepreneurship. I know it sounds silly, because in my opnion, entrepreneurship is more of skill you pick-up from trying, failing and adapting.
On my 13th birthday, i moved to USA from Lithuania with my family. I am very grateful to my parents for looking out for me and my brothers. USA has given me every opportunity to succeed and im very grateful for that aswell.
Ever since i was 14, i have found ways to make money. As soon as i turned 16, my parents told me that they will no longer give me financial support except for the roof over my head for a minimal fee. I have been paying bills since i was 16 and do not regret it one bit. This has taught me how to manage my budgets and be financially responsible.
Currently i work for general contracting company, dealing with federal contracts. Yes, i do alot of reading, since each contract is at least 50 pages long. I'm also working on launching an online business with my best friend. Website/program is about 70% complete, so i am looking at the launch date of mid March/early April.
I am looking forward to learning from this forum, as it seems there are lots of great people on here. Hopefully, i will make some new connections on here as well.
Best Regards
Vito
My name is Vito, i'm 21yrs old and live in the best city in the world, Chicago! Ok, maybe not the best, but i do enjoy and try to make the best out of it. I'm currently a student at University of Illinois at Chicago, majoring in Entrepreneurship. I know it sounds silly, because in my opnion, entrepreneurship is more of skill you pick-up from trying, failing and adapting.
On my 13th birthday, i moved to USA from Lithuania with my family. I am very grateful to my parents for looking out for me and my brothers. USA has given me every opportunity to succeed and im very grateful for that aswell.
Ever since i was 14, i have found ways to make money. As soon as i turned 16, my parents told me that they will no longer give me financial support except for the roof over my head for a minimal fee. I have been paying bills since i was 16 and do not regret it one bit. This has taught me how to manage my budgets and be financially responsible.
Currently i work for general contracting company, dealing with federal contracts. Yes, i do alot of reading, since each contract is at least 50 pages long. I'm also working on launching an online business with my best friend. Website/program is about 70% complete, so i am looking at the launch date of mid March/early April.
I am looking forward to learning from this forum, as it seems there are lots of great people on here. Hopefully, i will make some new connections on here as well.
Best Regards
Vito
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
