I came across Mr. DeMarco's book by accident about a month ago but it wasn't until this week I decided to purchase it and read it. I dismissed it because of the title, brings to mind don't judge a book by it's cover, well anyway I thought it was another one these get rich quick schemes and what changed my mind was listening to Mr. DeMarco's short video's. As I was listening I realized my thinking was wrong, my apologies Mr. DeMarco.
I'm on chapter 40 and I wish I had this book when I was younger, it's a great guide with solid advice. I've worked in Corporate America as a web application developer for several years and I think it's now time to put my ideas to work for me and my family.
I joined the forum to talk with like minded people.
Keith
I'm on chapter 40 and I wish I had this book when I was younger, it's a great guide with solid advice. I've worked in Corporate America as a web application developer for several years and I think it's now time to put my ideas to work for me and my family.
I joined the forum to talk with like minded people.
Keith
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
