The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from California

Entrep27

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 29, 2020
Orange County
Hi,
My name is Jon. I started a photo/video business about five years ago. I'm here on the forums to learn and get my entrepreneurial juices flowing. I hope I can contribute and help others as well. I appreciate the opportunity to be on this forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matixpilot

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Feb 15, 2020
Hi,
My name is Jon. I started a photo/video business about five years ago. I'm here on the forums to learn and get my entrepreneurial juices flowing. I hope I can contribute and help others as well. I appreciate the opportunity to be on this forum.
Hi Jon, What type of photo/videos do you specialize in?

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Jon, welcome to the forum!

Photo and Video Skills are deffinetly a great skill to posses in this digital age :) How are you currently earning your income? Is it all from your business or do you also have a job?

What is your plan for building your business?

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Welcome to the forum.

Im in san diego too.

Just bought a canon eos 5d mark iv and a sony z90 xd cam for some cool shots for some advertisements. Professional quality photo and video is a must for any business.

Welcome again!

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California
Looks like there’s a handful of us in California.
Cheers!

Entrep27

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 29, 2020
Orange County
Hi guys,
Sorry for my delay. It's been a busy week. Thanks for all of the welcome messages. As far as the questions asked;
I'm located in Irvine, California(Orange County)
I mostly photograph architecture and real estate. I also work with a few golf publications and shoot editorial work. It's been tricky to grow my business. I've thought about hiring 3rd party editing companies or secondary shooters but have concluded that it's not an option due to poor quality control.
My business is my full-time job. It's where all of my income comes from.

I'm almost done reading Millionaire Fastlane and I've already learned quite a bit about my pitfalls and wrong thought process when it comes to income and wealth acceleration. Definitely a hard sidewalker/slow-laner lol. I'll be working on changing that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...