What's new

Hello from Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

thinslicer

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 13, 2012
Messages
42
Location
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 98%
Hey all, I am a Pharm.D/MBA student with big dreams and aspirations. I have always dream about making money and acquiring millions, but never did enough research about the finer approaches to wealth that this forum has opened my eyes to in the past few weeks I've been lurking on here after reading MJ Secret Entourage interview. I have always thought that if you work hard (especially study hard in school via my Asian parents' philosophy), eventually success will find you. Well, now I know I have lots to learn, which is what I am planning on doing until I make it to the top! (I know, cliche much huh, but Ive been saying see you at the top so much since forever that I can't stop now until I do haha).

One thread that got me to sign up was this one:
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/general-entrepreneurship-startup/31502-how-buy-ferrari-20k.html
I literally said wow, this is insane, I really need to learn more about this and similar fast lane strategies, it got me thinking real hard about the original direction I was heading into, which was:
Get good grades>good job> do well at job> save + invest > slow lane etc etc. :bgh:
So I vow to myself that I will do whatever I can to switch to the middle and eventually the left fast lanes in the fastest time possible.

Immediate goals: finish TMF and One Simple Idea, study more on app development, frequent forum, find small-time passive income opportunities with money from online poker and savings, learn how to make sacrifices to get to success faster, and exercise more.
2-5 year goal: work as part-time pharmacist, owns passive income ventures/franchises, decent entrepreneur experience for bigger projects later on, millionaire.
5-10 year goal: diverse portfolio with multiple streams of substantial income. UHNWI
30 year goal: 9 figures
Ultimate Life Goal: Happiness.........O and Billionaire Status
Ultimate Ultimate supercalifragilisticexpialidocious goal: Richest Vietnamese :icon_super:

Look forward to learning and participating in this inspring-information-packed forum with you guys!

Best,

Thinslicer
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
O juqi zua xomm siemobi zuas huemt. :)
 
O en op Evmepve vuu!

O en edvaemmz sohjv uavtofi zuas xopfux xevdjoph zua qutv up Getv Mepi Gusan.


Ul pu puv siemmz cav XIMDUNI!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom