What's new

25M Entrepreneur by way of Atlanta Georgia!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mr.Chaos

Wolves love Ice Cream.
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
224
Location
Atlanta
Rep Bank
$1,590
User Power: 294%
Hello Everyone!

I have read TMF several times and have browsed the forum for a bit for inspiration and knowledge and decided it was time to stop hiding and officially join the community.

I am from Atlanta and a recent college grad. From an early age I have been into entrepreneurship and didn't even know it. In middle school I sold jewelry from a wholesale catalog lol, I would take orders and then order the product for some of the kids moms and dads around the holidays,

In high school I was the candy man selling everything from candy to juice and even software.
College I would go to sams and buy cigarettes and cigars and resell them locally on campus for convenience.
At the time I still didnt know that I wanted to be an entrepreneur. The idea that a 9-5 was not my end game begin to possess me as I entered my sophomore year however I had the limiting belief that I was not lucky enough or I did not have the know it all to achieve my dreams.

Today I know that is a lie and am well into my journey.
My mindset is that if I can dream it, I can grind my a$$ off and make it happen, and to never stop until it becomes a reality.

A few of my goals
  1. Get fit and healthy
  2. Be able to send kids from my community to college in stem related fields.
  3. Earn 30k/month by 29.
  4. Earn 10k/month by end of year 2016
  5. Build brands that impact billions and last far longer than I will be on this earth.

Anyone in the Atlanta area I love networking and meeting new people!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Exituni, ximduni! On op Sutximm, He - katv pusvj ug zua. Miv't mopl aq gus tasi
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom