• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hello Fastlaners!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by ShellShock, Jun 14, 2018.

1. ShellShock

ShellShock Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $288
    Hello guys. First of all, let me start this intro by saying that i have never been more thrilled in my life to join an online community. I have been a lurker for a while and some of the content here blew my mind!

Now let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Vlad, and i am currently a student in Romania.
    My foray into the entrepreneur life started when i was about 15 (or 16) and i watched for the first time Glengarry Glenn Ross. While the movie was focusing on salesmen, by the end of it i was asking myself " If those guys needed such sales volume for some relatively meager commision, how much where the big wigs getting?" And this is how entrepreneurship popped into my mind.
    Let me humor you with a small anecdote from the SCRIPT: in the beginning of this college year, a teacher asked us how many of us wanted our own business. Que about 2 dozen hands. 4 months later, the same question. Just me and another colleague raised our hands, the other watching idly.

Wow. So much for dat freedom there! While this saddened me a little, it only encouraged my resolve. If those guys gave up before even beginning, even before trying to learn, then there is little i can do for them.

But never mind that. Here i am, looking to learn, looking to apply, teach others and eventually build a life that is worth living! Nice to meet you guys!

ChickenHawk, MJ DeMarco and jon.a like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,821
    Admin Post
    What changed?

3. ShellShock

ShellShock Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $288
    Honestly, i don't know. Maybe the "realization" that their dreams,hopes and aspirations are just that:dreams? Maybe the fear of failure? Maybe just a tiny bit of sidewalking slowly poisoning their minds? I can't pinpoint exactly. It is pretty disheartening though. On a related note, probably the most Fastlane thing i heard from a teacher (who also has a business, is an investor-if i understood corectly) was the fact that we have 2 choices: IT or entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship it is!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.