The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, Fastlaners!

Benny.Liquid

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 12, 2023
New Jersey
Hello everyone, glad to be here. I finished reading UNSCRIPTED , and I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to join. I was never much of a social media guy myself, and a couple years ago I made the choice to separate myself from them. So, I contemplated a little bit before I joined. Needless to say, like many of you on here. The book changed my life, and my outlook. Weeks prior I had just about given up and was ready to submit to a life of being a slave. I talked for years about how I was just an involuntary slave and was more or less ridiculed for that belief by what I now know to be scripted dogma. MJ was the first person who I ever saw talk about these things, and in a way I never could. I am still trying to rid myself of the awful beliefs that living that life pressured into me. At the end of the book, I felt reignited. I want nothing more than to free myself financially, and then to help others do the same.

A little about me would be that I was a person who jump from industry to industry never quite feeling like it was the niche for me or found any meaning or purpose doing it. When I was 20 years old, I attended an IT trade school, and despite a pristine 4.0 GPA, and a slew of certifications I never became an actual IT. Many interviews and was rejected at every company. At that time, I decided I would start my own freelance IT business, which because of my lack of effort, and steep competition never even got close to off the ground. I let this failure hit me hard. Thousands in debt from student loans, credit cards, and other more nefarious habits. I retreated to working endless "temporal prostitution" jobs. Becoming the guy who had endless ideas, but always too scared to take the jump. Eventually those ideas stop coming because I stop thinking. As I continued to struggle, I watched my friends and family drift away, as my depressive mindset took hold. I played the victim card one too many times, yet the only person who remained was my mother, that even as she struggled still found the time and the effort to encourage me. She still struggles everyday forced to live a "humble life", as she calls it, working endlessly. It wasn't until later in my adult life that I realized the things she went through to provide me, and my siblings with the life we had. I not only owe it to myself to increase my value, but I owe it to her as well. Many times, she expressed her own dreams to me, and for the life of me she deserves to see as many of them fulfilled in the time she has left on this world. My mother represents a debt far greater than any sum of money I owe. If I give up, then I give up on her as well, and I know she never gave up on me.

As for what I do now, I currently work at a power supply manufacturer, as an electronics assembler, and I write a series of sci-fi, fantasy novels in my spare time. I recently put it on the side for the time being while I focus on bettering myself, and increase my knowledge on business, copywriting, and product design. As I know very little about any of these and seemed like the best place to start. I'm still trying to find more ways to use my time more efficiently and make more adjustments to my day to day. I look forward to my time here in the forum and learning more about all of you. Though my knowledge, and value is minimal at this time. I will endeavor to increase and help in any way I can.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...