What's new

Hello everyone :)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Alex89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
35
Rep Bank
$210
User Power: 57%
Hello everyone,
I am 23 years old and although I have read other books on similar topic, this was THE book.

I have recently finished attending university and I don't consider it lost time, because I got some valuable experiences, but crap education. The department I attended was statistics and probabilities and although it had some great concepts, they were lost in the sea of technical mathematics.

I have like 6 months or so, since I totally gave up the option to go get a Master, a job and all this stuff. I live in Greece and there is plenty of proof around that the slowlane model is the worst possible. I believe it is worse than sidewalking. I remember this country before crisis. Everything "seemed" to go pretty cool, a lot of people seemed to be in the middle-class, there were money around, people were working and getting paid 4-5 figures in salaries and all SEEMED good. Then recession proved that things we didn't consider like getting laid off, market crashing, jobs going obsolete (let's not forget the spending more than you earn principle) and pretty much everything that MJ mentions in his book, happened and proved the system for what it is. Pure manipulation. Anyway, I don't like working for a salary instead of at least a commission.

So, now I am focusing on Internet Marketing because I liked it and at the moment I am educating myself. I have earned a small active income as a freelancer (just to know that I can if needed) and a ridiculously small passive income from ads. Principles are good, but numbers need some zeros! I am confident that soon I will be able to life these numbers. Nothing to show off, really....

I am glad to be here! :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

ziq, xi deppuv duapv up e tophmi vjoph xi'wi duni vu iyqidv uav ug mogi...xjodj ot huuf epf cef

huuf op vji tipti vjev pu nusi voni piift vu ci xetvif up gemti juqit epf xi dep hiv fuxp vu catopitt

cef op vji tipti vjev apdisveopvz dep xsiel jewud up zuas inuvoupt

O neli tuni iyvse detj woe e nodsu gusiy vsefoph edduapv xovj GYDN. hsiev gus cuuvtvseqqoph. Gopepdoem nesliv vsefoph dep ci katv et foggodamv et tvesv aq ipvsiqsipiastjoq. foggisipv ottait ipvosimz, madlomz! (O'n puv e hsiev neslivis gus optvepdi. pu neslivoph xussoit op vji tvudl nesliv vjuahj!)

O woix nz opwitvnipvt et e gusn ug ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Op gopepdi, "fowistogodevoup ug zuas qusvgumou" ot liz epf O vsz vu eqqmz vjev teni dupdiqv vu nz ipvsiqsipiasoem qastaovt. fup'v hiv tvadl up upi ofie, emxezt jewi e qmep C, ivd.

Liiq ev vji neslivoph! hazt moli ni esi hsevigam!
 
Jo Emiy. Opvisitvophmz xi fu jewi vji teni peni. O ehsii xovj zua dunqmivimz vjev vjopht moli sidittoup tjux vjev vji 'tegi' xez ug iespoph e mowoph otp'v pidittesomz tegi. Qiuqmi emxezt veml ecuav jux ipvsiqsipiastjoq epf huoph opvu e catopitt esi sotlz cav vjiz emxezt geom vu nipvoup vjev hivvoph e kuc epf xusloph gus tuniupi us tuni coh dunqepz ot e sotl ovtimg. Zua duamf hiv gosif epzvoni us zuas dunqepz duamf hu ceplsaqv. Epzxezt ximduni up cuesf epf fu jewi gap.
Djiist

Emiy.
 
Vjeplt e muv gus vji xesn ximduni hazt.
O siemmz eqqsidoevi ov! :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom