Gonzalo
New Contributor
Hi everyone, I'm new here!
I was born in Argentina, about 9 years ago I moved to Idaho,US and now I'm currently living in the beautiful Miami,FL.
I've always wanted to travel the world and explore new places,and I also wanted to own a business but i never thought it would be possible, i spent most of my time with Videogames to care about learning the basics, most of my life I had the same ideology that everyone is used to: Go To School, go to College, graduate with a degree, get a 9-5 job.. etc... since I've always being good in school I didn't pay much attention to my future, since I will be graduating from college.. i didn't have to worry about money.. Right?.. so I just focused on my videogames until I was 19-20.. my desire for traveling and exploring grew but my debts and my gametime grew as well.. anyways.. long story short, I came across the 4hour workweek book, and i thought This is IT! this is what I want! Earn money and Travel! for the next couple of years I felt like I found what i wanted but the motivation wasn't that Strong! I tried to make a website..or niches..but since I didn't put a lot of effort, it didn't go well.. reinforcing my "I cant do this" mindset.. moving forward, I saw some Tai Lopez youtube videos and I started to take my future more serious, I stopped playing Games and came across The Millionaire Fastlane . At this point, after 4-5 years in the sidewalk I'm at the point that i won't tolerate more mediocrity in my life. I joined this forum and read IceCreamKid's post about the zend***phin mindset, and it gave me hopes that I can make my dream come true.
My short term goals now is to create a business that covers my basic needs (around 2k) while pays my 7k debts.. so i can put more time and energy on building my long term goal...
long tearm goal: to have my own passive income business that gives me enough money to travel and have fun when i get there.
(Goals may change during the journey)
What I'am doing right now:
reading GOLD's threads.
looking into Copywritting..
learning about import/export and amazon to get my feet wet into selling..
As a mentor that I admire said " There is not time to keep playing it small, if you want big changes in your life, then Big Steps are Necessary"
Nice to meet you all!
This forum is awesome, I'm glad I found MJ's TMF book and this forum 😀
I was born in Argentina, about 9 years ago I moved to Idaho,US and now I'm currently living in the beautiful Miami,FL.
I've always wanted to travel the world and explore new places,and I also wanted to own a business but i never thought it would be possible, i spent most of my time with Videogames to care about learning the basics, most of my life I had the same ideology that everyone is used to: Go To School, go to College, graduate with a degree, get a 9-5 job.. etc... since I've always being good in school I didn't pay much attention to my future, since I will be graduating from college.. i didn't have to worry about money.. Right?.. so I just focused on my videogames until I was 19-20.. my desire for traveling and exploring grew but my debts and my gametime grew as well.. anyways.. long story short, I came across the 4hour workweek book, and i thought This is IT! this is what I want! Earn money and Travel! for the next couple of years I felt like I found what i wanted but the motivation wasn't that Strong! I tried to make a website..or niches..but since I didn't put a lot of effort, it didn't go well.. reinforcing my "I cant do this" mindset.. moving forward, I saw some Tai Lopez youtube videos and I started to take my future more serious, I stopped playing Games and came across The Millionaire Fastlane . At this point, after 4-5 years in the sidewalk I'm at the point that i won't tolerate more mediocrity in my life. I joined this forum and read IceCreamKid's post about the zend***phin mindset, and it gave me hopes that I can make my dream come true.
My short term goals now is to create a business that covers my basic needs (around 2k) while pays my 7k debts.. so i can put more time and energy on building my long term goal...
long tearm goal: to have my own passive income business that gives me enough money to travel and have fun when i get there.
(Goals may change during the journey)
What I'am doing right now:
reading GOLD's threads.
looking into Copywritting..
learning about import/export and amazon to get my feet wet into selling..
As a mentor that I admire said " There is not time to keep playing it small, if you want big changes in your life, then Big Steps are Necessary"
Nice to meet you all!
This forum is awesome, I'm glad I found MJ's TMF book and this forum 😀
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
