The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone, just trying to find my place

MrLynn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 29, 2019
Hey everyone, I recently just joined this forum and wanted to share a little bit about myself.

I'm a recent college graduate (as of 2 weeks ago) and my plans were simple. Work the 9-5 life in the Finance industry.

On my long 3 hour drive home from graduation with my older brother. He sits up and says "lets talk". Without anywhere for me to run, since I'm stuck in a car with him for the whole 3 hours, I said sure. He proceeds on a 2 hour rant of "you don't want this corporate life" "You have an entrepreneur type mindset" (considering I've always seen flaws in the few businesses that I worked at growing up and came home to tell him how I wanted to start my own that was way better), "the corporate life drains you of the meaning of life".

After hearing his motivational speech I decided to change my approach to this life thing. But where do I begin? As of a couple days ago, I was searching for seminars and forums to possibly join. I even went so far as to look for Facebook groups that met my criteria. I somehow stumbled upon this house of pure gold "Thefastlaneforum" . I know it sounds crazy, and to be honest I don't even know why I'm here but being from the Bible Belt of America, I can't help but believe God helped me find this place for a reason. I know money is the immediate need for necessities (food, water, shelter, gas) and since I am a former collegiate athlete that lived off numerous different diets. I felt the best immediate source of income is nutritional coaching while I continue to find my place in the entrepreneurial world.

Yes this is long, and no I'm not much of a writer so take it easy on me if I misspell anything ;) but any tips, other forum topics within the fastlane forum or just connections in general, please don't hesitate to comment or start a conversation because God put me here for a reason, and I'm hoping you will help me find it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
May 7, 2019
Hey everyone, I recently just joined this forum and wanted to share a little bit about myself.

I'm a recent college graduate (as of 2 weeks ago) and my plans were simple. Work the 9-5 life in the Finance industry.

On my long 3 hour drive home from graduation with my older brother. He sits up and says "lets talk". Without anywhere for me to run, since I'm stuck in a car with him for the whole 3 hours, I said sure. He proceeds on a 2 hour rant of "you don't want this corporate life" "You have an entrepreneur type mindset" (considering I've always seen flaws in the few businesses that I worked at growing up and came home to tell him how I wanted to start my own that was way better), "the corporate life drains you of the meaning of life".

After hearing his motivational speech I decided to change my approach to this life thing. But where do I begin? As of a couple days ago, I was searching for seminars and forums to possibly join. I even went so far as to look for Facebook groups that met my criteria. I somehow stumbled upon this house of pure gold "Thefastlaneforum" . I know it sounds crazy, and to be honest I don't even know why I'm here but being from the Bible Belt of America, I can't help but believe God helped me find this place for a reason. I know money is the immediate need for necessities (food, water, shelter, gas) and since I am a former collegiate athlete that lived off numerous different diets. I felt the best immediate source of income is nutritional coaching while I continue to find my place in the entrepreneurial world.

Yes this is long, and no I'm not much of a writer so take it easy on me if I misspell anything ;) but any tips, other forum topics within the fastlane forum or just connections in general, please don't hesitate to comment or start a conversation because God put me here for a reason, and I'm hoping you will help me find it.

Very nice.
You already have a strong support system which is your brother.
That's an advantage and 1 point as a score for you.
Read Demarco's books and internalize it in your mind as much as possible in imperfect way.
Welcome the forum :)

MrLynn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 29, 2019
Very nice.
You already have a strong support system which is your brother.
That's an advantage and 1 point as a score for you.
Read Demarco's books and internalize it in your mind as much as possible in imperfect way.
Welcome the forum :)
Will do, I'm currently on chapter 3 of the millionaire fastlane . Thanks for the support!

dalion1993

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2019

You already got a great start just by being here! and it sounds like you’re young as well so that's a great advantage, most people find out about these subjects later in life when they’ve made many mistakes!

Read Mj's books and surround yourself with entrepreneurs or people doing great things!

Good luck

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...