The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Just trying to learn

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Justryingmybest

New Contributor
Feb 8, 2021
Illinois
I’m a 15 year old trying to become an entrepreneur I was wondering if I could get some tips advice or even make some friends that could help me anything will help thank you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 28, 2015
Chicago, IL
Welcome @Justryingmybest, thanks for taking my advice and joining the forum!

You should share with us your story. What makes you interested in business? What have you already started on? What are you doing now? The more information you offer people, the better people can help you.

And remember that the better your questions the better you answers.

Be sure to read the GOLD thread and use the search bar in the forum to see if some of your questions have already been answered.

For anyone reading this, I met @Justryingmybest at a highschool entrepreneurship class that I was a guest speaker for. Out of the entire three classes I spoke for, there were two kids that really stood out to me. @Justryingmybest was one of them.

Justryingmybest

New Contributor
Feb 8, 2021
Illinois
Welcome @Justryingmybest, thanks for taking my advice and joining the forum!

You should share with us your story. What makes you interested in business? What have you already started on? What are you doing now? The more information you offer people, the better people can help you.

And remember that the better your questions the better you answers.

Be sure to read the GOLD thread and use the search bar in the forum to see if some of your questions have already been answered.

For anyone reading this, I met @Justryingmybest at a highschool entrepreneurship class that I was a guest speaker for. Out of the entire three classes I spoke for, there were two kids that really stood out to me. @Justryingmybest was one of them.
I am a 15 year old trying to be an entrepreneur. My parents don’t believe in this kind of “stuff”. They rather me go to college and work 9-5. My dad doesn’t have a job because his company got bought out but he is always preaching about going to school and getting a degree. My parents both hate their jobs and I’m not the kind of person who wants to work 9-5 getting paid $45,000 yearly; I want to be the one who owns the company/ companies and eventually become financially free. I don’t want to retire at 60 I want to enjoy my life. I am going to work hard and show everyone that it is possible. I just have a lot of questions and I’m looking for some help even a little help would go a long way. It would also be nice to make some friends that could help me throughout my journey. So far I’ve been reading the Millionaire FASTLANE and I love the book but I’ve also been looking into hundreds and hundreds of companies and looking and trying to understand the company and the money aspect of the business. Please anything would help. Drop your information and we will get to chatting.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers