The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just trying to learn

Justryingmybest

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 8, 2021
Illinois
I’m a 15 year old trying to become an entrepreneur I was wondering if I could get some tips advice or even make some friends that could help me anything will help thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Welcome @Justryingmybest, thanks for taking my advice and joining the forum!

You should share with us your story. What makes you interested in business? What have you already started on? What are you doing now? The more information you offer people, the better people can help you.

And remember that the better your questions the better you answers.

Be sure to read the GOLD thread and use the search bar in the forum to see if some of your questions have already been answered.

For anyone reading this, I met @Justryingmybest at a highschool entrepreneurship class that I was a guest speaker for. Out of the entire three classes I spoke for, there were two kids that really stood out to me. @Justryingmybest was one of them.

Justryingmybest

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 8, 2021
Illinois
Welcome @Justryingmybest, thanks for taking my advice and joining the forum!

You should share with us your story. What makes you interested in business? What have you already started on? What are you doing now? The more information you offer people, the better people can help you.

And remember that the better your questions the better you answers.

Be sure to read the GOLD thread and use the search bar in the forum to see if some of your questions have already been answered.

For anyone reading this, I met @Justryingmybest at a highschool entrepreneurship class that I was a guest speaker for. Out of the entire three classes I spoke for, there were two kids that really stood out to me. @Justryingmybest was one of them.
I am a 15 year old trying to be an entrepreneur. My parents don’t believe in this kind of “stuff”. They rather me go to college and work 9-5. My dad doesn’t have a job because his company got bought out but he is always preaching about going to school and getting a degree. My parents both hate their jobs and I’m not the kind of person who wants to work 9-5 getting paid $45,000 yearly; I want to be the one who owns the company/ companies and eventually become financially free. I don’t want to retire at 60 I want to enjoy my life. I am going to work hard and show everyone that it is possible. I just have a lot of questions and I’m looking for some help even a little help would go a long way. It would also be nice to make some friends that could help me throughout my journey. So far I’ve been reading the Millionaire FASTLANE and I love the book but I’ve also been looking into hundreds and hundreds of companies and looking and trying to understand the company and the money aspect of the business. Please anything would help. Drop your information and we will get to chatting.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...