The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

jslzr27

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 13, 2018
Orlando
My name is Jesus, I am from Venezuela and I am 21 years old

I came into this forum because I love TMF and it is my favorite book. I have read it multiple times.

My story of why I love this book so much is because I have always wanted to be an entrepreneur and build my own business. I have never believed in the common things that society teaches us such as go to college and get a job, and then retire at 65 (you know, the typical 40/40/40).
So when I found this book, I became more and more confident of my mindset.

I moved to the US two years ago and I am living in Orlando. So as an Immigrant I have gotten all kinds of odd jobs to be able to support myself. Right now I am doing the best I can to be able to have time to create a business that impacts millions of people. And right now I am at a stage where I want to increase my knowledge and my skills, specially my skills of sales and personal relations. So I am going to read all the books available in those subjects and I am going to practice as well since I am selling life insurance part time.

I believe these skills will make me a better person and business person and I hope that I will launch a new business that impacts millions. Thank you for reading

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Parker fields

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 14, 2017
Tulsa, OK
Your mindset was right! The bandwagon effect is very powerful in society. Set some goals for learning something, or to sell something and start playing. It will guide you towards your niche. Good luck, Lots of gold in here.

Mage

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Nov 19, 2017
Manila, Philippines
to keep the ball rolling, will anyone recommend books about selling and personal relations?

i recommend Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to our little corner of the world Jesus. Appreciate the intro.

And right now I am at a stage where I want to increase my knowledge and my skills, specially my skills of sales and personal relations. So I am going to read all the books available in those subjects and I am going to practice as well since I am selling life insurance part time.

Sounds like a good start to the journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...